Nexus Youth and Families Maple Valley
24930 224th Avenue SE Maple Valley, WA 98038
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm or by appointment
Nexus Youth and Families at Maple Valley is a satellite office of Nexus Youth and Families serving the area since 2017. In addition to services provided in Maple Valley, the office has access to many other resources available at our Auburn campus.
Supports in Maple Valley include:
Individual and Family Counseling
– Utilizes recognized best practice family therapy models.
– We help families build strong structured households, enhance parenting skills, increase communication, and provide assistance in finding outside resources.
– We offer services in our agency and in the school setting.
– Anger management and social skills
– Trauma focused therapy
Substance Use Services
– We offer drug/alcohol assessments and state certified outpatient treatment for youth ages 10 to 24.
– We provide drug and alcohol educational curriculum and court ordered diversion substance evaluations and treatment.
– Relapse prevention