Nexus Youth and Families Enumclaw
1356 Cole Street Enumclaw, WA 98022
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm or by appointment
Nexus Youth and Families at Enumclaw is a satellite office of Nexus Youth and Families serving the Enumclaw and Plateau area since 1980. They strive to assist youth, families, and individuals on the Plateau with counseling support services to help them on the road to becoming healthy, effective, loving members of the community. In addition to services provided in Enumclaw, the office has access to many other resources available at the Auburn campus.
Supports in Enumclaw include:
Individual and Family Counseling
– Utilizes recognized best practice family therapy models.
– We help families build strong structured households, enhance parenting skills, increase communication, and provide assistance in finding outside resources.
– We offer services in our agency and in the school setting.
Substance Use Services
– We offer drug/alcohol assessments and state certified outpatient treatment for youth ages 10 to 24.
– We provide drug and alcohol educational curriculum and court ordered diversion substance evaluations and treatment.
Supportive Housing, Low-Income Apartments, and Case Management
– Nexus Youth and Families at Enumclaw operates a two year transitional housing program for families to help them learn to live independently.
– We operate a low income apartment building and provide case management services.
– We offer a free mobile dental clinic to low income, individuals without insurance, and/or means to pay for dental care. This van comes once a month and provides check-ups, fillings, and extractions.
Youth Activity Center: Open Monday – Thursday, 3pm – 7pm
– The Enumclaw Youth Center is a safe, drug free, adult supervised area for youth ages 8 to 18.
– We provide monitored computer lab, TV, video games, pool tables, and freshly made popcorn.
– We encourage involvement in the community and service opportunities around Enumclaw.
– Provide the Summer Nature Activity Program (SNAP) where youth experience various outdoor activities around the Puget Sound.
Village Tutors: Open Tuesday and Wednesday, 5pm – 7pm
-Our goal is to provide free tutoring and educational case management to those who wish to improve their academic performance.